
When I worked for the Mariners in 2007, they seemed poised for October contention, but a heart wrenching late season letdown sent them home in September instead.
It has been no picnic to be a Mariners fan this season. They are likely to reach 100 losses, currently they are last in the American League, and second worst in the Majors. (Just a game above the funereal Washington Nationals). During last season's Interleague Cincinatti-Seattle game, Griffey told the media that he would love more than anything to finish out his career in Seattle, where it all began. Maybe that's what the M's need. Inject Junior into the lineup, pull Edgar, and "The Bone" out of retirement, and resign Randy. Or I'll accept just about anyone at first base if that means the "Sexson plague" gets booted far from Emerald City!





Go Cougars!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDad
It sounded like a great game as I followed the score that day. And beautiful weather - how perfect.
ReplyDeleteHey, check out my blog bro!